Welcome to this technical on-line help that includes the official documentation for the new SAFE development tool!
The documentation pages you have access from here are the following:
- Getting started: A set of documents to understand the new platform, install the software, install and manage the license, and configure the first menus and dashboards
- Developer Guide: A set of documents explaining the mechanisms used by the SAFE X3 platform, the supervisor layer, and the Web server platform.
- X3 Script Glossary: A detailed description of every scripting language instruction, function, method, or variable.
- Administration reference: A description of the administration activities.
- Supervisor parameters: A description of the parameters used by the supervisor. It includes also description of context values.
- Workbench reference: A description of the Workbench functions used by the developers such as dictionaries.
- How to Guides: Contains codification rules recommended for the developers community, best practices and code examples.
- UI Definition: A description of the user interface and its various widgets. The Office integration is also defined.
- API and library guides: A detailed description of the subprograms supplied by supervisor or application teams to replace V6 components, as wall as the API supplied by the platform.
- Integration guide: A detailed description of the different integration techniques that can be used with the SAFE X3 platform.