The UI description guide includes the following documents:
This set of documentation describes the global organization of Version 7 pages. When a user connects on the platform, he enters in a landing page. The main purpose of a landing page is to deliver information in gadgets. A gadget can only be a normal page but not a classic page. A page can include several widgets and links that enable to navigate further.
A user can have several landing pages that displays different information and visual processes.
The mobile client and the tablet adapted pages have a different organization explained in a dedicated documents.
In top of that, a personalization mode allows to change the page layout displayed by default.
The description of the following pages and the corresponding user interaction is given here:
- UI Initial page: Initial page and connection process.
- UI Landing page: Global organization of a landing page that usually displays gadgets giving important KPIs as well as process maps.
- UI page: Organization of a normal page in edit, query, details, or summary facets.
- Grids : How the input is done on a grid in a Version 7 page.
- UI Definition Personalization: Describes how the personalization works.
- UI Classic pages: Describes the user interface of Classic pages.
- UI Mobile pages (V7): Describes the user interface of pages on a mobile phone (version 7 and 8).
- UI Tablet adapted pages (V7): Describes the user interface of pages on a tablet device.
- UI Mobile client: Describes the new adaptative user interface available from version 9, that fits all kind of mobiles and tablets.
- UI Search: Describes the behavior of the search area.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Describes the different shortcuts that can be used within the browser to execute Version 7 functions.
Detailed Widget Description
This section describes some dedicated widgets found in the Version 7 pages:
Microsoft® Office Clients
A dedicated plugin manages the connection to Office software. This section describes the different use cases: